Photogrammetry is the science of making measurements from photographs.
The output of photogrammetry is typically a map, drawing, measurement, or a 3D model of some real-world object or scene. Many of the maps we use today are created with photogrammetry and photographs taken from aircraft.
Photogrammetry is one of GeoShot’s core business areas. GeoShot has been providing services and solutions in digital photogrammetry to worldwide clients, with extensive experience at the management level, highly qualified, well trained and skilled staff along with the latest equipment/software, we are well equipped to provide the full range of services in digital photogrammetry.
Our Photogrammetry mapping services:
- 1. Aerial TriangulationAerial Triangulation is done for raw images with given ground control points.
- 2. DEM / DTM Generation and EditingUsing aerial triangulation information, DEM is generated automatically and verified by manually for quality purpose.Aerial
- 3. Ortho RectificationUsing with DEM, the ortho is generated and tiled by as per requirement.
- 4. Topographic and Planimetric feature extractionRequired features are captured in stereo environment with photogrammetry software.
- 5. 3d building capturingWe are able to capture building models using photogrammetry technique
Required Inputs for processing:
- 1. Flight plan information
- 2. Arieal Images with Required Overlap
- 3. Ground control points
For more description and examples of our Photogrammetry Mapping services, please visit our Photogrammetry Mapping service dedicated website - .